We are working to update the Known Issues to include several of these support calls we have in at LibLime. Here is an overview of outstanding issues:
- 863 Fwd: Overdue cron job – Under Review - Oct 22
“I will ask a support tech to make these changes to your overdue notice cron jobs. – Emily”
- 862 NExpress Monthly statistics - Open - Oct 22
The library where the circulation transaction takes place gets the circ stat. Need clarification about how exactly circ stats are determined (IP address, log in, or URL). (Stats are determined by the Library Setting) Still need assistance setting up New Items divided by Shelving location (age) for monthly circ reports.
- 818 Till Reconciliation Report – Assigned - Joe Atzberger – Oct 23
According to Joe, this report won’t be functional until 3.2, and “If it was up to me, it would have been deleted outright, but there was some argument that a future version of the report may want to draw on the previous code. I’ll draw up a patch to block direct-link to the page.”
- 603 NExpress Catalog Staff account… – Joe Atzberger -CLOSED Sep 10, 2008
- 817 Potential magazine-related bug… – CLOSED – unknown patch fixed it as of Oct 21, 2008
- 616 No SAVE or SUBMIT button after… CLOSED – Related to customizations made to the new patron form (moving the barcode to the bottom). When the default template was restored, the Save buttons reappeared. LibLime has asked for a list of changes we would like to see as permanent changes to the new patron form.
- 767 Offline Circ -Liz is on this!
- 726 Fwd: SIP Holds Issue – Assigned – Enhancement, awaiting patch modifications and testing – Oct 22
- 725 Item checked out but appears on pick list - Unassigned - Open - Sep 4, 2008 (still an issue?)
- 697 Monday, Sept. 1 upgrades- Unassigned - CLOSED – Access to upgrades at LibLime wiki
- 679 NEKLS SIP issue – Enhancement, awaiting patch modifications and testing – Oct 22
- 665 Possible incompatibilities with Firefox 3- Emily investigating further - Open - Sep 17
- 647 Priority – Hold Issues – Investigating to see if issue is still unresolved – Nov 14
- 949 Conflicting Holds Information – 9-8-08 – Trying to determine if error was procedural – Nov 14
- 908 Basehor Self-check – Assigned – Enhancement, awaiting patch modifications and testing – Oct 22
- 1127 Fatal error in test environment after framework changes – Oct 14 – unable to reproduce
- 1152 Overdue notice bug patch 2660 applied to Production – Open – Oct 22
- 1176 Basehor Self-check – Item 3 of the enhancement specs not yet fulfilled “If the item would fulfill a hold, but is not on the hold shelf itself, the charge will be allowed to proceed, as if the charge took place in the staff client and a staff member chose “Yes, Check Out” (without canceling the existing hold) in the staff client.” Awaiting patch and further testing, Oct 22
- 1222 Setting Test to mirror Production server nightly - Assigned to Ryan – Weekly updates are feasible, nightly are too resource intensive. Ryan will ‘make it so’ – discussion 11-13-08
- 1265 - More info on receipt slip. Patch pushed to our system?
- 1327 When trying to place a hold, opac-reserve.pl does not show a submit button to complete the hold – Closed – Oct 29, 2008
- 1338 Overdue notices still received nightly, rather than once when the notice is triggered – Oct 28
- 1384 – Patch needed that will fix overdue notices. Done 11-4-08.
- 1569 Holdings Table missing Item Type data – 11-10-08 – Known bug 2747, may temporarily be fixed by turning on Item Type icons. See post for full explanation.
- 1580 – Carriage return on spine labels. Bug 2691. Still unresolved.
- 1598 We discovered that some patrons were being debarred because they had received 3 overdue notices. The debar is set automatically, but must be removed manually.
- 1611 – Changes to the overdue notices to include due date, call number, title, author, barcode
- 1643 – ILL Statistics SQL statement needed. Nicole created one and PJ looked it over. We will run the report for each library and compile a single report to send out to everyone in NExpress for the State Statistical Report.
- 1676 – Repeat request for support for 616, which was resolved.
- 1684 – patron DB for Offline Circ.
- 1701 – Another repeat request for support for 616, which was resolved.
- 1703 – The TITLE and PATRON sort doesn’t work in the HOLDS AWAITING PICKUP
report. Emily submitted a bug.
- 1734 or 1732 (both references found in email responses) – Koha normalized classification for sorting.
- 1760 – Biblios.net to test. Still in beta-test, will be added in January (12-3-08 response from Cookie)
- 1805 – Once a MONTH updates. Response from LibLime regarding what they are currently discussing for December: “On one week, we update your test instance and notify you…then, unless we hear something negative, the production server will update the next week, or the week after.”
- 1868 – customized staff client templates loaded to LOAD server for training purposes.
- 1916 - Searching issues. Indexing disrupted while LibLime moved Zebra Indexing to a different server.
- 1930 – SQL statement to divide New Item stats by Shelving Location for each library. In process. Emily emailed 12-3-08. Joe or Nicole will need to write the statement.