Anyone with a NExpress Regional Library Catalog Online catalog login and password can register for OneClick Digital, the audiobook portion of the State Library’s Kansas EZ Library digital content program.
How exactly? Watch this 3 minute Online Tutorial, or follow the instructions below.
- Log into the NExpress Catalog (http://catalog.nexpresslibrary.org) using your username and password. If you do not have one, your local library, participating in NExpress, can set this up for you.
- From the My Account screen, find the “Kansas EZ Library” tab (the wording may change).
- Click on the Kansas EZ Library tab to open the Registration Page for OneClick Digital.
- Complete the online form.
- By accessing this form from within your Library Account, you are authorized to be a OneClick Digital subscriber.
- Choose whether or not to use the OneClickdigital Media Manager as your default player. This is the preferred method and it allows for the easiest download experience.
- Mac users or users that wish to download manually should select “no”.
- Next you select a Default Device.
- If you are an iPod, iPhone, iPad or iTouch user select “iTunes” as your Default Device.
- Users with a non-Apple device select “Other”.
- Select the “Create an Account” button to complete the process.
You are now registered for the service and can find, download and enjoy digital audiobooks courtesy of the State Library of Kansas and your NExpress Shared Regional Library!