How to download records from the Hybrid KLC:
- Login to Agent.
- At the search interface, search for the ISBN or title you need (Searching by ISBN returns the best matching results).
- Click on a title of one of the results to see if it’s the correct record. A new window will appear, displaying that record information.
- Change the Display Format from Labeled Format to MARC format and verify that the 020 (ISBN) field, the 245 (title) field, the 260 (publisher info) field, and the 300 (physical description) are correct. If the record is missing one of those fields, don’t choose it. The 020, 245, 260, and 300 fields are vital for a proper record. If it is a large print book, check the 250 (edition) field for large print (this information may also appear in the 245 or 300 fields). If this record doesn’t have a 505 (contents) or 520 (summary) fields and those descriptions are important, check for another record with those fields. The 300 field is especially important for audiovisual materials.
- Once you know you have a good record selected, click Add to cart. If you have other records you need to obtain, click modify search/start over/new search and repeat this process. Otherwise, click View Cart. Then click Download to download your record(s) to your computer. After downloading, make sure you click Empty List. Close the windows to return to agent.
- Step-by-Step instructions for printing – Finding and Importing Records from the Hybrid KLC